1) There isn't a detour around it even if it's delayed.
2) There isn't a right or wrong way to do it.
3) It's wise to share with family and friends the way in which we plan to do it.
4) People do it at their own pace.
5) It can be all-consuming happening at the most unexpected, inopportune times.
6) Guilt and regret are a natural part of it.
7) There's loneliness but not aloneness in it.
8) There's joy in it, but it can be dampened by a deep sadness.
9) It leaves a scar.
10) It's a tool by which to glorify God and grow in Christ's likeness.