Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Path to Progress

Hi, everyone!

I'll be participating in the American Brain Tumor Association's 5th annual Path to Progress 5K run/walk on Saturday, May 22nd at Chicago's Soldier Field in memory of Kent to raise funds to support their research programs. For the last three years, I've walked this event, but I've decided to run this year!

My team, Hearts for Heads, has a fundraising goal of $4,500, but my personal fundraising goal is $1500. I hope you'll help by joining my team to walk, strut (new category this year) or run or supporting me and my team with a tax-deductible donation. Both registration and donations can be done on-line safely, quickly and easily through my Path to Progress webpage. If you prefer, though, a printable registration form and/or check can be mailed to:

ABTA
2720 River Road, Suite 146
Des Plaines, IL 60018

The registration fee is $30 for adults and $10 for kids 4-12.

Checks should be made payable to ABTA/Path to Progress and remember to include a note indicating that you're supporting me.

If you're going to participate in memory or honor of someone other than Kent, please let me know, so their name can be added to our team t-shirt.

I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,
Bridgett